- Definitions, from Ambrose Bierce’s “The Pocket Devil’s Dictionary”
–- Labour – One of the processes by which A acquires property for B.
- Economy – Purchasing the barrel of whisky that you do not need for the price of the cow that you cannot afford.
- Scribbler – A professional writer whose views are antagonistic to one’s own.
- Scriptures – The sacred books of our holy religion, as distinguished from the false and profane writings on which all other faiths are based.
- Saint – a dead sinner, revised and edited.
- Justice – A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the state sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes, and personal service.
Summer School 2017 21st – 23rd July Fircroft College, Birmingham These days, con...
"Where are the leaders and what are their demands?" will be the question puzzled professional politicians and media pundits...
Jeanie Spence (Jute and Flax workers, Dundee), Lamont (National Federation of Women Workers), Agnes Brown (National Federation of Women W...
“ We want no condescending saviours to rule us from a judgment hall. The Socialist Party is a Marxian party. That is to say, we base...